Rowing is great!
- Inspired by Sir Steve Redgrave and the Irish National Teams success.
- Want to enjoy rowing for fitness and fun in our recreational squad?
- Want to stay fit and healthy, tone-up, burn calories and build muscle?
- Want to join a club of friendly and fun-loving people?
- Do you think you’d like rowing early on a Saturday morning? And those long, hot summer evenings on the river, watching the sun set and then popping for a drink with your new friends?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions then you should ‘Learn to Row’ with Limerick Boat Club. Rowers are a sociable and friendly bunch. If you are new to Limerick or just looking for a new hobby, joining Limerick Boat Club will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to meet new people and learn a new sport.
We run ‘Learn to Row’ courses throughout the year. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more details.